Easton Resource Development, Inc.
provides high quality education services through our network of academic, governmental and industrial institutions and organizations in the Asia Pacific region to develop industry-relevant skilled professionals. Our Philosophy As a premier education provider is committed to nurture creative talents, business leaders, and entrepreneurs for the design, business, hospitality, health sciences and technology industries, which also supports the economic growth of countries we operate in.
MBA International Study/Internship
This program focuses on the strategic and operational issues of doing business abroad.
Today's markets and their economic interdependence demand that managers understand global strategic imperatives. This essential management knowledge makes this international business experience a critical and required component of the EMBA/MBA curriculum.
During the international studies:
- Students explore the economic, technological, and political environments that influence global business initiatives and discover global business opportunities specific to the host country.
- Students develop a keen understanding of global business challenges and management strategies for meeting those challenges.
- Students gain firsthand knowledge of global business culture and practice through face-to-face interaction with international business leaders.
- Students learn the specific challenges these companies face and the strategies employed to meet these challenges.
- Students often work directly with these global companies to solve real business problems.
For the global program, we handle all academic and logistical planning, including company visits, airfare, ground transportation, logistics, accommodations and group meals. The international study programs are most held in Asia, South America and Europe, presenting students distinct and culturally unique business environments.